Incense Powder Toolkit | 篆香工具套装
This is the foundational incense powder toolkit, used to create incense seals or incense stamps, a practice known in Chinese as zhuan xiang (篆香).
Our toolkit is crafted from bronze, and has a weighty handle with a good finish. Please note that there is a range of similar looking incense powder toolkits available on the market, but the quality and weight of the materials used vary. Ours has been carefully selected to ensure a balance of quality and affordability.
There are five pieces in this toolkit -
- Chopsticks: Used for stirring the ash
- Ash press (香压): Used for pressing and smoothing the ash
- Incense spoon (香勺) : Used for spooning incense powder onto the mold
- Incense spatula (香铲) : Used for distributing the incense powder evenly into the mold and removing excess powder
- Incense sweeper (香扫): Used for sweeping loose ash or incense powder from the edge of the incense burner